If there's been one thing about the solar energy that reduced, this must be the end-price for a solar panel unit and the overall drastic decrease in operational costs for residential solar energy systems... Still, despite these, the end customer needs a.. read more
We understand that many home and business owners are having a difficult time understanding how much they should pay for a solar system and how much they can really save. They are seeking a non-intrusive means of determining how best to obtain low-cost, high quality solar from a source they can trust.
SOL POWER has a well‐established record of delivering substantial, cost‐effective energy and economic savings for home and business owners, primarily in the residential, small/medium commercial, and public sectors.
Our comprehensive technical, financial, and operational knowledge will support our client’s need to reduce their monthly utility expense, while increasing their household disposable income and net operating income for their business.
In addition to turnkey project development solutions, we may provide project financing solutions based on your ability to monetize rebates, incentives and the Solar Investment Tax Credit (ITC).
Testimonial | Denny's W. Sacramento
On-grid Applications & Backup Power
GET YOUR FREE GENERAC GP SERIES 6500 PORTABLE GENERATOR
Free Generac GP Series 6500 portable generator with any solar photovoltaic system purchased at retail price. See our Top Solar Offers here.
The GP6500 is ideal for tailgating, camping, power tool use, and emergency home backup power.
- Generac's OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life.
- Hour meter tracks maintenance intervals.
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times.
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
- Covered outlets provides added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
- Hardened 1 1/4" steel tube cradle for added durability and strength.
- Fold-down, locking handle for sturdy portability and compact storage.
- Heavy-duty, never-flat wheels for reliable portability.
- CSA and CARB Certified.
- Retail Price: $799.99
Silfab Solar (Canada) Silfab is the largest and most advanced manufacturer in North America. Silfab is a leader in the design and development of ultra-high efficiency, premium quality monocrystalline and Bifacial PV modules. Silfab’s 35 year’s experience spans the entire PV value chain. Extensive PV experience and knowledge have led to design innovation and manufacturing…